The Secret World Roleplay

TSW Weapon Skins

6 replies
Here is a website where the author is putting together an impressive screenshot library of all of the possible Weapon Skins that can be crafted for all weapons.

For direct dialog with the author, here is his post on the official forums.
b511ec456c7c51d0.png
Posted Jul 29, 12 · OP
0  votes
3 posts
+1 votes
Untagged users
Awesome find. Sabine would be definitely pressing her face against the window of a historic weapons shop and gazing longingly at this one:
Blade-QL10a.jpg
Posted Jul 29, 12
0  votes
23 posts
+1 votes
Untagged users
Righteous. This will certainly help me establish which skin I want to use later, when casting molds onto higher QL stuff. Bravo.
10.jpg
Posted Jul 29, 12
0  votes
16 posts
+19 votes
Its funny and cool how some of the hammer weapons are axes.

I'm liking some of the shotgun and assault rifle models too.
Posted Jul 29, 12
0  votes
110 posts
+2 votes
Very neat! Hoping he adds the instance weapons soon too.
Posted Jul 29, 12
0  votes
62 posts
+1 votes
Untagged users
Thanks for sharing this, man.
I'm really liking the Orochi magic focus. It retains a high-tech, sleek look. I've seen the Chaos and Blood versions of Orochi focus, but does anyone know what the Elementalism Orochi focus looks like?
Posted Jul 31, 12
0  votes
294 posts
+131 votes
Naxi wrote:
Its funny and cool how some of the hammer weapons are axes.

I'm liking some of the shotgun and assault rifle models too.

In Hammers it’s the most obvious but with all weapons, the weapon types are divided by animation type more than strict definition of weapon . if you can hold two of a gun comfortable in your hand and dual fire them? It’s a Pistol. If you stab and slash with it whether it’s a Mayan war club or a bowie knife. It’s a Sword. If you swing and bash with it whether it’s your lead pipe, fire ax or stone tied to a stick. It’s a Hammer.
tumblr_m9g0fiCzgr1rdqpf8o1_250.gifgoYr-WLldkemo6yqT19TqQ2.gif2mo57h2.jpg
Posted Jul 31, 12
0  votes
Latest Posts
Announcement of